Experience a special floral arranging class in Paris !
Your class begins with two professional demonstrations with step-by-step detailed explanations. Our florists will talk about flowers, tools, and useful tips so you will be ready to make your own creations following coffee or tea time, accompanied by French pastries.
Featuring French Festive Decoration
Discover how to enhance your table for festive occasions and parties by making table arrangements matched to your home.
We propose creating either:
- A traditional arrangement with seasonal plants and flowers such as roses, pine trees, berries … and decorative party elements
- A contemporary arrangement using plants and flowers in chic colors of green, white, and silver.
Highlights of this Morning Class include:
- Learn floral arrangements “à la française”
- Learn how to cut and prick arrangements in synthetic foam for better hydration and preservation of your creations
- Learn how to harmonize your volumes by using accessories and colors
A few words about our Parisian Florists…
Martine is a French floral designer with a charming Spanish accent.
She was born in Perpignan, into a family who have been florists and plant nursery owners for many generations. From a young age she learned the techniques to create original floral bouquets and arrangements inspired by the Mediterranean vegetation of her home town.
Having worked as a florist in Paris where she lives, Martine then searched for new challenges. She retrained as a freelance teacher and has become a specialist in floral wrapping techniques. She is an expert in creating breathtakingly original floral displays and can give you valuable advice on creating them yourself.
Martine also teaches at the Paris School of Floristry and has written two books on the subject which have been translated into English.
Nadège Roux is a woman filled with creativity and imagination. Her dexterous fingers allow her to give form to her world through her paint, glass and floral creations. This artist has lived in Warsaw, Brasil and Singapore, and knows how to present her art with passion and simplicity.
Duration: approximately 2 ½ hours
Availability and price on request