Multi-day Bordeaux Private Wine Tour
Our 4-day introduction tour will take you to the two most famous wine regions of Bordeaux, with accommodations in the beautiful city of Bordeaux. A private English speaking wine guide/driver will introduce you to the famous appellations and the wine-making process.
4 days/3 nights – 3* hotel double superior room or 4* hotel double room
Arrival transfer (train station/airport) in Bordeaux.
Visit the Grand Cru chateaus of the Medoc and taste some of the greatest Cabernet Sauvignon wines in the world!
Great Merlot wines in the stunning vineyards of Saint Emilion & Pomerol.
Return transfer (train station / airport) in Bordeaux.
Available from March to November with daily departures. The order of days 2 & 3 can be modified as you wish.
Bordeaux Wine Tour pricing with 3* Hotel:
For 2 guests: 1100€ per person, double occupancy
For 4 guests: 813€ per person, double occupancy
For 6 guests: 725€ per person, double occupancy
Single supplement per person: 217€
Bordeaux Wine Tour pricing with 4* Hotel:
BASE 2 from 1425€ per person, double occupancy
BASE 4 from 1144€ per person, double occupancy
BASE 6 from 1050€ per person, double occupancy
Single supplement per person: 467€
This tour includes:
- Arrival/departure private transfers in Bordeaux
- Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotel in Bordeaux, double occupancy
- Breakfast on Days 2, 3 and 4
- Services of an expert English speaking wine guide/driver
- Medoc full day wine tour with 3 Grand Cru chateau visits and tastings
- Lunch in a fine local restaurant during the Medoc tour
- Saint Emilion full day wine tour with 3 Grand Cru Chateau visits and tastings
- All tasting fees in the chateaus
- Private guided walking tour of Saint Emilion
- Travel in recent, comfortable and fully equipped minivans
- Bottles of water in the minivan
- Entrance fees other than mentioned in the program
- Meals and drinks – Personal expenses
Bordeaux vineyard images courtesy of www.bordeaux-tourisme.com
The Panache Tours Experience
Serving satisfied clients since 1998, Panache Tours offers a wide variety of cultural and specialized sightseeing tours of Paris and the French Provinces for an international clientele including expert-led wine tours in a variety of regions. Our English-speaking travel experts and guides deliver extraordinary customer service from the first call or email, to the booking of the trip, to the tour itself.