Visit a Top Glove-Maker + Fashion Shopping Tour in Le Marais
Thomasine is a Swedish Designer who has studied fashion in the Netherlands and travelled all over the world. She worked for different couture houses before creating her own company to create hand-made, top quality gloves, made-to-order for her clients. She is a sparkling and interesting woman, and she’ll welcome you with a large smile and tea in her cozy workshop/apartment in the trendy district of Le Marais in Paris.
You will be impressed by her originality and her skill. These gloves are so precious that you’ll love them for many years to come!
Next, discover the trendiest district of Paris, Le Marais, also one of the oldest districts in Paris, with its many fashion brands, concept-stores and galleries. You’ll learn the story of this district (dating back to the Middle Ages) and visit the Village Saint Paul to discover trendy bohemian and chic shops, the newest stylist shops, French labels at discount prices, vintage shops – and of course some very trendy shoes shops!
Private Fashion & Shopping Tour Description:
- Appointment outside Metro Saint Paul (Line 1)
- Welcome and private visit of the showroom/apartment
- Explanation of how gloves are made and how the different materials and leathers are chosen
- Demonstration of how a glove is created
- Purchase of gloves made to measure or produced in small quantities (cost from 150 € to 350 € – you’ll receive a 10% to 20% discount)
- No obligation to purchase!
- Afterward: Fashion Shopping Tour with a Personal Shopper in the district of Le Marais
Max. 5 guests – Daily, Monday through Friday