Join two professional Parisian florists to learn how to create distinctive, French-style floral arrangements with step-by-step detailed explanations. Our florists will talk about flowers, tools, and useful tips so you will be ready to make your own creations following coffee or tea time, accompanied by French pastries.
A few words about our Parisian Florists…
Martine is a French floral designer with a charming Spanish accent.
She was born in Perpignan, into a family who have been florists and plant nursery owners for many generations. From a young age she learned the techniques to create original floral bouquets and arrangements inspired by the Mediterranean vegetation of her home town.
Having worked as a florist in Paris where she lives, Martine then searched for new challenges. She retrained as a freelance teacher and has become a specialist in floral wrapping techniques. She is an expert in creating breathtakingly original floral displays and can give you valuable advice on creating them yourself.
Martine also teaches at the Paris School of Floristry and has written two books on the subject which have been translated into English.
Nadège Roux is a woman filled with creativity and imagination. Her dexterous fingers allow her to give form to her world through her paint, glass and floral creations. This artist has lived in Warsaw, Brasil and Singapore, and knows how to present her art with passion and simplicity.
Our Paris Floral Workshop program:
- Introduction to plants and flowers
- Demonstrations by Martine & Nadege, two professional florists with two different styles.
- Tea/coffee/pastry break
- Then each participant will realize their own compositions with Martine and Nadege, with their personalized tips.
- Each participant leaves with elegantly packaged compositions
Duration : 2 ½ hours
- Materials: Plants, flowers and accessories
- Use of professional tools
- Coffee/tea/pastry break
- Course in English with two professionals florists
- Refined and practical packaging to take home.
From October 2015 until March 2016
Availability and price on request