Master Class in “The French Art of Living”
Enjoy learning about the French art of living as you stay at the historic Vauchelles Castle, built in the 17th and 18th centuries in the Somme, north of Paris.
Intended for small groups, this day allows participants to enter the “confidential world” of aristocratic French families who were able to maintain their elegant way of life over the centuries.
- Check In and arrival in early afternoon at Vauchelles Castle
- Tour of the historic center of Amiens and its historic cathedral (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Workshop on the French art of living with expert Sophie de la Bigne. She will discuss the elegant French ways of approaching presentations, conversation, dress code according to circumstances, gallantry at a restaurant, mobile phone use and more.
- Aperitif and Dinner at the Chateau
- Gourmet cooking class: a light-hearted approach to learning French cuisine.
- Lunch & tasting at the Chateau
- 2nd “Art de Vivre” Workshop with Sophie de la Bigne.
- Wine tasting and aperitif with Yves de Bohan: White and red wines like Sancerre, Burgundy or Bordeaux St Emilion are offered at this fun tasting.
- Dinner at the Chateau with implementation of codes of “savoir vivre” exposed before.
- Breakfast & transfer back to Paris
Contact us for a quote based upon your group size today!Request This Tour