Paris City Sightseeing Tour and Paris Wine Tasting Tour
6-7 hour-day tour (including lunch and driving time)
See all the major sights that make Paris the most romantic and famous city in the world, including the Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Paris Opera, the Eiffel Tower and also Montmartre. Your driver guide will drop you off at the Wine Museum in Paris, where you will have a 1-hour wine tasting session (3 different wines) with a professional sommelier. Then you will be escorted to the museum’s restaurant located in an ancient wine cellar, where you will have a 3 course meal (starter, main course and dessert, with 3 glasses of wine and coffee). After lunch, enjoy a guided tour of the wine museum.
Please note: tour does not include return to the hotel.
This tour includes:
- Private transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Private English speaking driver-guide – pick up at your hotel in Paris
- “Enology” Lunch in the wine museum’s restaurant
- Admission to the wine museum
- Guided tour of the wine museum
- Wine tasting session of an hour with a professional sommelier.
- Any other admission not mentioned, return transport to your hotel, personal expenses & gratuities.
Tour in a Mercedes Class E or other sedan if you prefer (2 guests only) – just let us know.
The Panache Tours Difference
Panache Tours has been serving satisfied clients since 1998. We offer a wide choice of art and cultural; museum and shopping; wine and gastronomy tours of Paris for an international clientele. Our English-speaking guides and travel representatives deliver extraordinary customer service from the first call or email, to the booking of the trip, to the tour itself.